Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tilda's Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back home from an awesome vacation in Colombia. I spent the last three weeks enjoying my family, eating all of my favorite food y visiting beautiful places. Now, the suitcases are finally unpacked... house is clean... and I'm ready to share a birthday card I made for my cousin Lulu. This time I used "Tilda With Peony". This is the very first Magnolia stamp I bought and one of my favorites.


I used Bo Bunny papers, blue lace and pearl's trim. The tag was cut with my Cricut Expressions using the Tags, Bags Boxes & More cartridge. The sentiment on the tag was heat embossed using Color Box archival ink and A La Mode black embossing powder.






The beautiful flowers are from Prima Marketing and Wild Orchid Crafts. I added Crystal flakes for some sparkle.



As usual, Ms. Tilda was colored with my Copic markers. Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Hair: E37, E33, E31 and E50. Dress and socks: BG18, BG15, BG11 and BG0000. Shoes: C5, C3 and C1. Flower: R22, R20 and R00.




Today, I'm entering the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge: Sparkle
Paper Sundaes: Past Challenge (Magnolias)
The Ribbon Girl: Blue & Pink
Winter Wonderland: Birthday Wishes

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just prima! I love the colors of the papers and embellishments.The flakes, pearls and lace look so great. Georgeus card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great take on this weeks theme at the Winter Wonderland with this lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have candy if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful card I am sure your cousin was delighted with it.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is one beautiful creation fabulous design and layout and that is one super cute image,

    So pleased you joined us at Winter Wonderland for our Birthday Card Challenge I do hope you can try and join in the fun with us next week too,

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0x
    Winter Wonderland DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us for the Ribbon Girl colour challenge with your beautiful Tilda card - and may asll YOUR wishes come true! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! :)
    Tilda looks gorgeous and wonderful sparkle! :)
    Thank you for joining at Deep Ocean Challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete