Saturday, November 12, 2011

Merry & Bright Book Card - It's a Magnolia Challenge DT



Hello my crafty friends! Today is a very special day for me, I'm sharing my first card as part of the Design Team over at It's a Magnolia Challenge. Patricia invited me to join their talented Design Team a couple of weeks ago and guess what? I said yessss!
It is challenge #19 and we want to see cards/creations with Buttons and Glitter. I created my first book card using beautiful Tilda with Hellebores from the Sweet Christmas Dream collection.




The papers are again from My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found Christmas collection. I just love them and had to use them one more time. The edges are all distressed and covered with red glitter.



The inside of the book card is perfect for a gift card, some chocolates or any little present. I decorated it with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace punch, a little flower and green rhinestones from Studio 18.



The flowers and leaves were cut with my Cricut Expressions (Winter Woodland cartridge) and decorated with red glitter and buttons. I also added some gold glittered details and  a resin corner piece from Prima Marketing.






I colored Miss Tilda with my Copic Markers and added some white and red stickles for some sparkle. Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Dress and Hair Bow: YG97, YG95, YG93 and YG91. Boots: E59, E57, E53 and E50. Flowers: R29, R27, R24 and R21.


I hope you have a great weekend.
Thank you very much for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola

10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous book card,love the colours and all the embellishments.
    Your flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! This is soo beautiful.
    Love the colouring and the picture, you thit a greet job with this.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT... thanks for joining us at the DT-Team girl :D Welcome :D

    Hugs
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolut gorgeous, so much work.
    Hugs, yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this book card is absolutely gorgeous! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book card is stunning. I really like it!
    hugs,
    Janja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful creation. I love those little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW absolutely stunning!!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your card is gorgeous! I just love your coloring. Could you please tell me what size that nestabilies is? Thanks so much for the inspiration. I just started coloring a few weeks ago.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete