Saturday, July 9, 2011

Adore!

Hello friends, I'm so happy I was able to make this Hawaiian Tilda card today for the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge. We invited my son's friend Dillan over for a play date, so while the kids were busy playing, I got a chance to "play" too. This is the card I designed using Jane's brilliant sketch.


I decided to take Tilda with Hawaii flower out of her package and bring her to life with some color. As usual, I used my copic markers. Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Hair: E37, E33, E31 and E50. Dress and shoes: Y26, Y23 and Y21. Butterflies: BG15 and BG11.




I gave some sparkle to the butterflies and Tilda's flower with Crystal and Yellow Stickels. The paper is from My Mind's Eye, Stella and Rose collection. The flowers are Prima Flowers and the mini bingo card from Jenni Bowlin studio.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous and so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card,love the retro colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Love your layout and colouring. You need to join our challenges at Simply Magnolia, where all Maggie (Magnolia stamp) lovers meet (http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com). Have just joined your blog. Love your work. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls for your messages. It's very rewarding to receive such nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sharon, Thanks for the invite! I have just joined the Simply Magnolia blog and soon I'll be entering a challenge.
    Hugs,
    Paola

    ReplyDelete