Monday, April 16, 2012

Belles n' Whistles Challenge GDT

Good morning ladies,  today I'm glad to join BnW talented design team on a new challenge: Spring is in the air. I've colored my sweet "Baking Tania" in some bright Springy colors to go with our theme. I just love this image....and what could be better to celebrate Spring than a delicious apple pie, right?

I found this free Spring bingo card perfect for the theme. I printed on cream cardstock and inked the edges.


The pattern papers are My Mind's Eye and the gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. WOC is also celebrating Spring with a new challenge.


 ♥♥♥


This metal corner from Orchid Crafts was originally silver. I mixed white crackle paint with some yellow paint to match the colors of the card and add some personality to the corner piece. 


Miss "Baking Tania" was colored with these Copic markers. Skin: E11, E00 and E000. Hair: E59, E57, E31 and E50. Apron: R335, R32, R00 and R000. Blouse: Y17, Y15, Y11 and Y000. Pants: E37, E35, E33 and E31. Blue details: BG18, BG15, BG13 and BG000. Shadows: W5, W3 and W1.
I applied Picket Fence Distress Stickles around  the image for some sparkle. 


I would like to thank Belle's n Whistles DT for inviting me to join them this month. It's been a pleasure!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ♥ Love the colors and love the design ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is one georgeous project!!! Beautiful colouring, papers and details! Thank you for celebrating Spring along with us at WOC this time :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete