Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Boy

Hello my dear friends! Today I'm sharing my Baby Boy card I made using Baby Edwin from Magnolia's new collection, Princes & Princesses. This cute little guy and some other gorgeous stamps arrived in my mailbox a couple of days ago directly from Magnolia, Sweden. Thank you so much for such an amazing gift... I love it!


I cut the base shape for my card with my Cricut Expressions, Elegant Edges cartridge. I just bought this cartridge and I'm in love it! It has lots of great shapes and borders.



The pattern papers are Teresa Collins, Every Day Moments collection (I inked around the edges with Charcoal fluid chalk inkpad).


For my cute little tag and banner I used Magnolia's Heart & Flag Doohickey dies. The "BOY" stamp is from My Mind's Eye.


The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  My little guy was colored with Copic markers and the background is a mix of Copic shadows, Broken China Distress Ink and Glimmer Mist.  


Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Jumpsuit and shoes: B99, B97, B95 and B91. Crown amd stars: Y26, Y23, Y21 and Y000. Shadows: W5, W3 and W1.

I would like to enter these challenges:

Wild Orchid: Bingo (Charms, Flowers, Buttons)
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Papertake: Bingo (Buttons, free [dies], flowers)

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola


8 comments:

  1. I am so interested in your writing and the flower is so beautiful. I like it very much. Thank you for sharing it. Now I want to share you some fashionable Abercrombie and Fitch clothes, too. And they are all at affordable prices with good quality. Hope you will like it.
    http://www.abercrombieukclothing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Paola :-) such a cute image and I love the shape and design ,,, fabulous ! :-)the papers and embellies are just perfect :-)

    thansk for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolut gorgeous Paola, love this little Edwin and what a gorgeous boy stamp.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling!!!! Your coloring is super fab and I looooove the little baby postage stamp!!! What a perfect touch!
    Thanks so much for joining in the WOC Challenge this time around!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Paola, sooooo cute and your colouring has really bought sweet little Edwin to life, love it :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete