Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Wishes

Good morning friends. I hope you are having a great weekend so far. It's a gorgeous Sunday morning here in Florida and I'm getting ready to go play some basketball with my guys. It's also time to play over at It's a Magnolia Challenge. This week we would love to see your Winter Cards. I thought I would use my little "Tilda in Winter Night" stamp for this challenge. Since I don't have any winter background stamps, I decided to draw a window for her to sit on. Doesn't  it look so cute?



 

For my card today, I used Bo Bunny and My Mind's Eye papers. All the edges are distressed and finished with white crackle paint.





I used my new Magnolia doohickey dies: "Bloomy Tag" and "Romantic Lace". I got them with some other "goodies" from Magnolia (prize for being Blogger of the Month). Thank you so much, I LOVE them!


 I decorated my blue fabric flower with a couple of white decorative pins from Wild Orchid Crafts. My focal image was colored with Copic markers. Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Blues: B99, B97, B95 and B21. Browns: E59, E57, E35, E33, E31 and E50. Grays: C5, C3 and C1.



I would like to enter:

TOMIC: Sketch plus use fabric.
Just Magnolia Challenge: A Window/Door on your card.
Wild Orchid Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week.

    Please consider removing comment verification and enabling comment moderation instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev. I'm glad you like my card. I just removed the comment verification, thanks for the advice.
      Hugs,
      Paola

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, the coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, STUNNING coloring! Love the deeeep blue and craft, the flower is beautiful.
    Very pretty card indeed. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Paola, your creation is so beautiful. Love your draw of the windows. Looks so great with that sweet and fabulous coloured Maggie!
    Big hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! And love your colouring!
    hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow Paola what a lovely card, gorgeous!!!! I love the colors.

    Hugs Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paola,
    Your card is just fantastic and what a gorgeous window.
    Saw your article in de Magnolia Ink, congratulations girl.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Paola, your card is lovely. Greets Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Your colors are so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC
    greets
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautyfull card :D

    Love Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey paola youre card for the challenge is all soo great,and very beatifull.
    Love all the details.
    nice to see you on oure blogs.
    mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card..I think it is so amazing...Your colouring...awww...

    Hugs,
    Mirjarr from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful fun winter time card. Love ALL of the details!!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Paola!
    this is my first but not last visit to your blog. your card is beautiful.
    Wow! I love the window that you have made. It has given me inspiration to do something simalar. Your coloring of this Tilda is gorgeous. You have really made the color to illuminate her face perfectly. I love the side window shutter too. Have become a follower. Your cards are lovely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete