Saturday, January 28, 2012

Can't Stop Thinking of You

Hi there! Today I have a new little card to show you. I'm using two of the gorgeous Magnolia stamps from the new Sweet Crazy Love collection: "Pie Tilda" and Sweet Moon", I just LOVE these images.


I cut the "thinking bubble" shape for my card with my Cricut Expression (Wild Card cartridge). Then, I dry embossed it using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. I also punched the butterflies on white cardstock, colored them with my Copics and added some Distress stickles for a shiny finish (Martha Stewart's Classic Butterfly punch).




The beautiful flowers and decorative pins are from Wild Orchid Crafts. (I just ordered some more flowers and other "gooodies"...... and can't wait to get them!). The patter paper is from My Mind's Eye, Found and Lost II collection.


I've heat embossed the sentiment with A La Mode detail black embossing power. I also wanted to have Tilda "floating in the air", so I added some pop dots for a 3 dimensional effect.


As usual, Miss Tilda and her sweet little moon have been colored with my Copic markers. But this time, I also added a lot of Distress stickles to the moon and I love the way it turned out. Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Pinks: R89, R85, R83 and R81. Grays: C5, C3 and C1. Browns: E59, E57, E33, E31 and R50. Moon: Y26, Y23, Y21, Y15 and Y11.


I'm entering:
TOMIC: Oval Card with Embossing
Wild Orchid Challenge: Creature Comforts
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola

8 comments:

  1. OMG, what a beautiful card! Loved every single detail about it. And Tilda sitting in the moon looks fantastic!

    Great job and thanks for joining us at TOMIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and congratulations. Your card is wonderful, you used my favorite subject, the tilda is so sweet.
    I really like the decorations and colors you used.
    Kisses, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a simple card but after seeing all the details you know how gorgeous it is....

    greetings marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how lovely card, i love it.

    Sirpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so simply but absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a gorgeous creation, Paola. Love it so much! Looks so great in those bright colours.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow ... Paola, I love it !!!!
    how genius you are, and your coloring was superb as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Paola this is absolutely stunning girl! WOW beautiful!!!! I am in awe over this! Your work is always so gorgeous hun!!! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
    Big Hugs~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete