Saturday, September 3, 2011

You Are Fabulous!

Happy weekend friends! Today I'm driving down to Miami to see my mom, my brother and my grandma that are visiting from Colombia. I can't wait to be there! But before I leave, I'll like to share a card I made for my mom. She is crazy about shopping!


Tilda is going shopping to Paris and she looks fabulous! So this time, I made not only a card but also a very special "box" for it: a Coach purse, how cool is that!


I printed the Coach pattern on kraft cardstock and assembled the box. To decorate it, I cut the rest of the pieces from pink and tan cardstock. I also applied glossy paint to all pink pieces, to give them a realistic look!



For the card, I colored the Tilda Goes Shopping stamp with my Copics. Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Hair: E37, E33, E31 and E50. Blouse: R22, R20 and R00. Pants and Shoes: E35, E33, E53 and E50. Bags: BG13, BG11 and BG000. I decorated her jewelery with liquid pearls and....... Did you noticed something else? Yes, her purse is a Coach too!



The paper is from My Mind's Eye, the little roses and hat pin are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the tag with the sentiment is from Magnolia (Dream Tag). The big tag I used as a background, I believe is from 7 Gypsies, but I'm not sure. Sorry :(




This week I'm joining the following challenges:
Magnolia-licious: Photo Inspiration Challenge
Just Magnolia and Hanglar & Stanglar: Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes: Magnolias



Eddited To Add: My new friend Kim asked me for the pattern I used to make my coach purse box. I actually created it with CorelDRAW X3. If you want to make your own "coach purse", feel free to grab this image... and have fun! To share it, please link back to my blog :), Thanks!
(Click the picture to enlarge template)



Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous but sadly does not qualify for the WOC challenge as the max number of challenges that can be combined is 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at JM/HS hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely fabulous! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both bag & card are so beautiful.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the coach purse! How adorable! haha! Your card is very pretty also. The Paris papers are perfect for this image!
    Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh!! How cute is that bag you made!! And Tilda has a Coach bag too!!! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is amazing! LOVE the coach bag....I am a TOTAL Coach-aholic! This is toooooooo beautiful!!!
    LOVE!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paola, sorry to bother you again...I'm wondering how you created your Coach pattern? I'd love to try and make a "purse" like this for my Mom for her birthday. Thank you so very much in advance for your help! My email is:
    kgruetzmacher @ plbb (dot) us
    Thanks~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paola THANK YOU soooo very much for posting your pattern! I can't wait to make one of these now!!! :) You are the greatest and will definitely link back to you and let you know when I have mine created! Sending LOTS of hugs to you!!
    Thanks again~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this! Totally fallen in love with your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete