Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Teddy Bea's Magical Fairyland (Altered Wooden Cheese Box)

Hello my dear friends,

It has been quite a while since my last post. Sorry, I've been crazy busy. I had my family over visiting from Colombia for a couple of weeks, I went on a little trip with my son and I also attended the Copic  workshop with Jenn Balcer to become a Copic Certified Designer, Woo Hoo!!!



I'm finally back with another alteration project to share: Teddy Bea's Magical Fairyland. I'm very grateful for all the kind comments I received with my Tilda's Enchanted Garden Altered Jar so I decided to create another "magical scene" but this time using a wooden cheese box I have recycled since last Christmas.


I used these cute digital stamps from Teddy Bo & Co. to create Teddy Bea's Magical Fairyland: "Your Wish Will Come True" (Teddy Bea 116), "Baby You're a Star" (Teddy Bea 033) and "Bunny Bo Bea" (Teddy Bea 005). The inside of the box was decorated using The Birthday Postage Stamp Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.


All the gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used 35 mm trellis roses, 25 mm daffodil stem flowers and 15mm and 10 mm open roses. All in lilac and pale yellow tones.   



I colored my images with Copics. For Teddy Bea's fur I used: E37, E33, E31 and E50. The purples are: V17, V15, V12 and V000. The yellows: Y17, Y15, Y11 and Y000 and the pinks: R89, R85, R83 and R81.




Teddy Bea's fairy winds were decorated with Crystal Stickels and the star of the magic wand and ribbon with Yellow Stickles for some sparkle!

I'm playing the following challenges:

The Teddy Bo Challenge: Things With Wings.
Wild Orchid Challenge: Make Sparkle With Stars.
Paper Sundaes Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful contribution to our challenge "Things with wings"
    Beautiful coloured images!
    Good luck,girl1

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paola

    WOW...what a stunning creation...wonderful colors and details and your coloring is superb :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing & your colouring is FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is absolutely breath taking! What a gorgeous beauty! I love the scene you have created! I think you have a new fan that will be stalking your blog now ;)
    Hugs~ Kim

    PS -Thank you so very much for joining us at WOCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    Your coloring is fab!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI sweetie this is stunning, love your choice of images too, thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking...thank you so much for playing with my little bears and making them look SO pretty...xxxx

    Gayle
    Teddy Bo & Co x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paola,
    Your creations are so beautiful! I love them!
    grtz Jolanda
    the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!! Picking my jaw up off the floor...this is truly STUNNING Paola!! Your coloring is absolutely MAGICALLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow hun, this is stunning "Congratulations" on your win at WOC, well and truly a winner!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your coloring and this entire scene is just what you said, magical!! All the details are just right!!
    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete